Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Been a looong Summer..

Definitely NOT the right words to the song... BUT, I did go and see them last month at Rama, my one night of repose :)

ok so yes, I know, it's been a very long while! My friend, Marysol (sheeatsbears.blogspot.com) reminded me that I do still have people who follow us on the blog... that being said, I'm sorry for neglecting you all. In fact, once I'm done this I have a Newsletter to write for August, yikes!

I will keep this one short and sweet however and let you all read the newsletter.

Things have been Busy with a Capital B :)

We had a Great June and a Great July... as far as I can tell, August is off to a swimming start!

Since we last spoke, we have introduced a daily line of Scones and Coffee! Las Chicas Del Cafe (www.laschicasdelcafe.com) Coffee is Wonderful! Roasted Fresh, by two sisters in London Ontario, we order it, it's roasted that very afternoon and receive by noon the following day!

And What a perfect match to our Blueberry ( LOCAL) and Lemon scones... selling like hot cakes! As I speak (type) Janice has since sold 8 scones in the last 8 minutes... not bad... We are making them daily but they go fast, so get in your orders or be early! :)

Other then that we have been working with Denise and her team at the Village Garden in Lafontaine! A beautiful 2 acre (almost-organic) community Garden!

We are getting all our greens, beans, peas, onion, cukes, tomatoes, etc from them. They are beautiful and fresh! Couldn't ask for more!

Ok I'll leave it at that, have that Newsletter to write!

À bientôt!

AS

1 comment:

  1. Content que ça va bien pis que t'es occupé. Keep on trucking...euh...cooking.

    Des photos de Radio Radio ?

    ReplyDelete