Thursday, February 18, 2010







I'm back!!!

Haha!

So after many an e-mail, and many a long day, we have gone ahead and done quite a bit of work in the last week. Hence why I haven't written.... well kind of.. that and the fact that now that we're not demolishing things, there is nothing 'big' going on....

We have FINALLY nailed down all the plywood at the back of the shop and the plumbing is in :)

In fact, thanks Robert... we had a few additions as things went ahead.

Met with Curtis Refrigeration as well to discuss our needs and get the drawings for the Walk-ins! :) I had to poor a little cement to even out the floor behind the safe ( I thought I was done with that) but now we have the Perfect little nook for 2 refrigeration units :) yay!



I have to say that it's nice to be able to walk on solid ground now and not worry about falling through.. which.. I have....



Another great milestone is the Drywall! yay!



Fil and I got about 6 sheets up today and the rest will be finished tomorrow. Better get things going, I have a slew of helpers for the weekend! My dad, uncle, brother and my Wife! Holy cow! mmm cow..... :)

Ok I'm cutting it short here.. not much to say, I'm pretty much babbling now.

Don't expect anything til wednesday night. I'll be pretty busy doing about a million things.

Have fun! I will!

AS

1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoy your help because I'm going to have to fend for myself. I guess I'll have to cook. I can't have cereal for a week. Can I???
    Love,
    Matante
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete